Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Sore Feet

We recently had a client who's daughter loved her flip flops so much that she became a repeat client. Actually she was from Canada but would be vacationing in Florida for a week.

She writes ....
"I ordered a pair of wedding tennies last year for my daughter in law and she absolutely loved them......she said her feet were comfortable all evening......and no sore feet for her. I have another son getting married in September of this year and would like to order a pair of sandals for his future bride ....I am going to be in Florida the week of April 16th to the 24th.....and wondered if it's possible to have them shipped to me at our condo while we are there ?? "

We were able to make another pair for her son's bride and ship them to her in Florida for her to receive while on vacation.
We can ship anywhere anyway you want!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...